American School Macedonia places a high emphasis on student wellbeing and offers a vast array of services to support our families and students succeed in education:
- The Principal is the lead school administrator. S/he serves as the instructional leader of the school and is responsible for the overall school operations.
- The Head of School Administration manages different areas, such as student grade level placement, student discipline, scheduling, and other support services.
- The Elementary and High school guidance counselors provide leadership for the implementation of the curriculum, counseling for students, and consultation for parents and staff.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) teachers work with students whose native language is not English.
- The Child Protection Leads provide guidance in the event of a child protection allegation or concern. Leads also ensure that all reasonable measures are taken to minimize the risk of harm to children’s welfare.
- The Special Education (SPED) Coordinator assesses various student needs and helps them become effective learners and critical thinkers.
- The IT Helpdesk Lead assists all parents and students in all matters related to the e-school environment.